Thursday 9 March 2017

Extra Scene Script

Extra Scene Script

INT. CLASSROOM. DAYTIME

MELISSA and JAKE are in their lesson, on the computers. (sat next to each other) they can be seen involving themselves in their task.

MELISSA
(enthusiastically)
Jake, are you busy after college because there's something I want to show you

JAKE
(optimistic)
No, I don't think am

MELISSA
Oh good, meet me at the car park then at 4pm

JAKE
I'll see you there then

The teacher dismisses them and they both leave the classroom

EXT. CAR PARK. DAYTIME

MELISSA is stood waiting for JAKE. He can be seen walking towards MELISSA and he smiles.
JAKE
Hey, you okay?

MELISSA
Yeah I'm good thanks, this is what I want to show you

MELISSA grabs a suitcase from behind her and places it in front of JAKE. JAKE crouches down and opens the suitcase.
JAKE
(surprised, looking at up MELISSA)
Where did you get this from Melissa?

MELISSA
I bought it from a car boot sale that I went to with my mum at the weekend. Let's see if we can find anything interesting

MELISSA crouches down and joins JAKE and they start searching through the suitcase. JAKE finds a car souvenir that he likes and stands up.

JAKE
Ooh, this is such a classic

MELISSA
Have it if you want

JAKE
Thank you

JAKE places the car in his pocket and continues to look through the suitcase with MELISSA. MELISSA suddenly stops and pulls out a Ouija board. They both stand up and look at each other in shock
MELISSA
(shocked)
Oh my god, Jake we should all do this for some fun.

JAKE
Are you sure that's a good idea I don't think Ruby will like it

MELISSA
I think it's a good idea, its only for fun what's to worry about

JAKE
Ok then, let's hope nothing goes wrong

MELISSA
I'll text you the details later.

MELISSA crouches down and packs the rest of the suitcase up. JAKE and MELISSA say goodbye and they both walk away in the opposite direction

No comments:

Post a Comment